Please follow these five key steps to submit your samples for sequencing:
Complete the Sample Manifest and Sample Insert:
- Fill out the Sample Manifest with unique IDs and assign project-level unique IDs for samples, adhering to specified naming guidelines.
- Complete the Submission Insert with project details.
- Upload your sample manifest to the relevant project in your Gencove account. The Gencove team will automatically receive your completed manifest.
- Submit your Submission Insert to Gencove via email for review. While you're welcome to send the manifest separately, if uploaded correctly, we will have already received it.
- Once your documentation is approved, Gencove will provide the shipping address for the designated sequencing partner.
- Print the completed Submission Insert and ship it with your samples.
Key Templates Below: